YOHOHO~SUMMER TO SUMMER!!!!Hey guys!~Do you have fell in love with African drum now?! I am one of the fans by African drum now:-)
In fact on 26th, June of 2012 ,our form five student have to get a special experience by the OLE lesson which is about the African culture -Music and Dance!When i join the activity before , i felt it would be boring because the topic is about culture,it like let me to look around the museum to learn about there culture!So in my imagination i am very hate that lesson and i will not have any expect to that activity!
Anyway that's all my imagination..LOL In fact that's a very interesting program, but the special time is the teacher is a real African!! Its to be pleasantly surprised!Also he's dance with some students, teachers and our principal LOL!I think that scene you can not be imagine.Before that day i could not think about out principal is very good at dance and she's dance can won a big applause from us.Although that day is too hot,but i think its to be worth !ROFL..
Actually playing African drum is a great idea to relax yourself ,but in fact you will felt thirsty and hands ache when you played the drum .So if you want to play the drum, I suppose you must think about how to relax the pain before haha...By the way, that's a great experience for me in my life , cos that function can let me take a rest by my DSE stress and i think these lesson can brings back many pleasant memories for my friends & me :-).PS:If you want to know some detail for a African drum , you can kick on the following video clip to know about how to play the African drum and let you know the real African when they playing the Djembe's (African drum)that atmosphere is very high.And then you can check the following pix know thaw how pattern of the drum have. Hope you will enjoy it!


It seems that the African makes us feel excited & amazing! Agree with you, I've never imagine our principal would dance with us LOL Your YouTube link of playing African drum is really awesome!!!This culture is really special, don't you think? :-P
回覆刪除Hehe i think it is a very special experience for us to know more about the African culture!! And i feel the same way as you! haha btw i think your picture of the African drum is so cool coz it shows all those different types of the African drum! Cool:P
回覆刪除oh i really want to play it again. it's so funny and interesting. after that day i found it's a good way to relax. so why don't we play it again or join some lessons after the DSE together, my friend?
回覆刪除HAHA,I enjoy the activity very much too.And i think the teacher is quite funny ,he made us laughed many many times ,right?^^sis,we should work hard ! Hope we can get a good result in DSE .keep going your good work ^^
回覆刪除I have same feeling with you!I really enjoy the activity and i learnt a lot of skill of the drum!It make the sound very amazing!Also,I have a wonderful day wif you and other classmates!We need to work hard and fight the exam together:)
回覆刪除Now I am one of the fan by Africian Drum too ^^ It is my twice time to play Africian Drum but i still can learn lots of skills :) That day was joyful ^^
回覆刪除We can get the best result in the DSE exam Go For It
"YOHOHO~SUMMER TO SUMMER!" I love this song,this song so funny,haha;-D I enjoy the activity too.
回覆刪除i like African drum now!
回覆刪除I like this activity very much!I am happy to know that u enjoy the activity too!!!
回覆刪除HaHaHaHa! Let us formed a African drum band. Maybe we can be a famous band. B-)
回覆刪除It's so cool to have a chance to get to play the African drum! Though it was a really hot day, I enjoyed it!:)
回覆刪除